PARIS – Nissan today unveiled the latest addition to its Light Commercial Vehicle lineup: the new NV250 compact van.
"The new Nissan NV250 is the perfect compact van for small businesses with big aspirations," said Paolo D'Ettore, Light Commercial Vehicles director for Nissan Europe. "By enabling customers to choose the version that is just right for them, the NV250 encourages more agile business deliveries and greater leisure freedom."
Featuring enhanced safety and reliability thanks to on-board Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies and an industry-leading five year / 160,000km warranty, the NV250 ensures today's business owners are ready for anything.
Customers will benefit from multiple engine and interior configurations, two body lengths and a comprehensive range of conversions. The van is also available with Panel, Crew and Combi finishes for optimum practicality and functionality.
Additional key features include:
- 800kg payload and two body lengths, enhancing cargo-carrying capabilities for seamless deliveries
- Euro6D-Temp compliant for reduced CO2 emissions and optimised fuel efficiency translating into lower overall running costs
- Improved versatility thanks to a wide range of conversions. Conversions include wood panelling in the cargo area, wheelchair access through the rear door, and optional extras such as on-board refrigeration units
- Numerous on-board Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies, including Hill Start Assist and Extended Grip
- Nissan's industry-leading five-year warranty / 160,000 km warranty comes as standard
The NV250 will be on sale across Europe from September 2019.
Read the complete release here.
Introducing the new addition to Nissan’s Light Commercial Vehicle line-up. With a wide range of customisation and an industry-leading five-year warranty, the #Nissan #NV250 is the quintessential compact van for small businesses. #IntelligentMobility pic.twitter.com/7tyowDiEQh
— Nissan Europe (@NissanEurope) May 14, 2019
Nissan Europe Communication Manager
For more information about Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.’s products, services and our commitment to sustainable mobility, visit Nissan-Global.com. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, and view our latest videos on YouTube.
Get more information about Nissan in Europe here.